Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I run the web connector?
If your sales fail to sync, ensure the sync is running
No sales sync to QuickBooks.
Log into Connex. Click manual sync. Today's date is 11/18, but the dates say 11/8 - 11/12. This means the sync has not run, since 11/8:
Run web connector
Here are the steps:
- Login to QuickBooks as admin.
- Open the company file that syncs with Connex.
- In your Windows search, enter web connector.
- Click the icon.
- Check the box to the left of Connex.
- Click update selected:
How do I know it ran successfully?
Log into Connex. On the dashboard, you will see successful and failed syncs: