Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I reset my password?
Forgotten your password? No problem! Password recovery is easy to accomplish via the steps below.
Sync with Connex employees, agents, partners, etc. DO NOT have access to your password.
- Visit the Connex Desktop home login page.
- Click the provided Forgot your password .
- Enter your Connex Desktop username.
- You will receive an email with next steps to reset your password.
If you do not receive an email within 15 minutes, double-check your spam or junk folder.
Connex Online operates a bit differently. In this case, we do not store or save your password - Intuit does. Therefore, in this case password recovery is accomplished via Intuit.
- To recover your password, visit the Connex-Intuit login page.
- Click the I forgot my user ID or password link.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by Intuit.
We do not have access to your Intuit username or password. If you encounter trouble resetting your Intuit password, please contact Intuit support.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!