Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I renew my Amazon connection?
You must update your Amazon credentials with us
Amazon users must update their Amazon credentials yearly with Connex for QuickBooks. Amazon users receive a notice from Amazon 30 days before the change.
How do I update the credentials?
To update your credentials, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Next to each Amazon, click update login:
- Click the link to sign into Amazon.
- Give us permissions to access your data.
- Amazon will send updated credentials back to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Amazon will send you back to our settings page.
- Run your web connector if you are a QuickBooks Desktop user. For QuickBooks Online users,