Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I renew my Amazon connection?
You must update your Amazon credentials with us
Amazon users must update their Amazon credentials yearly with Connex for QuickBooks. Amazon users receive a notice from Amazon 30 days before the change.
How do I update the credentials?
To update your credentials, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Next to each Amazon, click update login:
- Click the link to sign into Amazon.
- Give us permissions to access your data.
- Amazon will send updated credentials back to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Amazon will send you back to our settings page.
- Run your web connector if you are a QuickBooks Desktop user. For QuickBooks Online users,