Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I renew my Amazon connection?
You must update your Amazon credentials with us
Amazon users must update their Amazon credentials yearly with Connex for QuickBooks. Amazon users receive a notice from Amazon 30 days before the change.
How do I update the credentials?
To update your credentials, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- If you are Connex Desktop: click this link
If you are Connex Online: click this link
If you have an existing Amazon connection, this will allow you to re-authenticate the existing pairing you have.
- Review the connections grid.
- If you use Amazon in the U.S. or Canada, click add connection. Choose Amazon.
- If you use Amazon Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, etc.), choose Amazon Europe.
- If you use Amazon Australia (Japan, Australia, Asia), choose Amazon Australia.
- When asked to sign in, click submit. Sign into Amazon.
- Amazon will send updated credentials back to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Amazon will send you back to our website.