Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
How do I remove tax on an order?
You can add a rule to remove tax.
Although Connex has logic to remove remitted tax, there could be times where tax is still added.
In this example, we have a company that only charges a state tax in Massachusetts (MA).
Here are the steps to remove tax for all other states:
- On the left, click Rules Engine > My Rules
- Click "add new rule".
- Choose the rule type: "Map field based on a condition".
- As the Rule Action, enter "Remove Tax on Order".
- As the comparison, enter these values:
- Field to Check: Shiping State
- Comparison: Is Not
- Conjunction: OR
- Initial Value: MA
- For the final value (step 4), you can leave that field blank.
- Click Finish and your rule should be complete.