Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I remove tax from Amazon orders inside of Shopify?
How to remove tax that Amazon remits, but Shopify says was charged.
Amazon Shopify orders have a payment method of amazon_payment. You can upload a rule to check for this method and remove tax. Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click upload.
- Upload this spreadsheet.