Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I reexport orders by number?
If you enter a (no more than 25-30 orders) comma-separated list of numbers, Connex will reexport only those orders.
How do I create a comma-separated list?
- Obtain an excel sheet of missing order numbers.
- Copy the order number column in Excel.
- Open Word.
- "Paste special" as text only.
- Select the data in Word (the one that you need to convert to text separated with ,), press Ctrl-H (Find & replace)
- In "Find what" box type ^p
- In "Replace with" box type a comma.
- Select "Replace all"
You must enter these values into Connex:
- Log into Connex for QuickBooks and select 'manage' under an existing connection
- At the All Settings page, expand the Sync Manually to QuickBooks menu.
- In the order list field, copy paste the list of order numbers:
- Click Sync Now.
- Repeat the above steps if you have more than 25-30 order numbers to sync.