- Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Account Management
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I re-connect Connex with QuickBooks Online?
If your sync has been interrupted or you are seeing errors in Connex, you might need to re-establish the connection with QuickBooks
Note: To perform this action, you must be logged into QuickBooks Online as the Master Admin beforehand
Part One: Disconnect app from Connex
To re-establish the connection, you must be logged into QuickBooks Online, and be logged into the Connex Online website.
- Go to Connex Online: Add Companies or in Connex Online, click your user in the top right-hand corner and choose "Add Companies" from the dropdown.
- Click "Disconnect" on all companies you wish to disconnect.
Part Two: Remove App from QuickBooks Online
- Go to QuickBooks Online: My Apps
If you'd like to disconnect the Connex app from your company and stop the app's functionality:
- Go to Apps, select My Apps, and find the app you'd like to disconnect.
- Select the Action ▼ drop-down arrow, then select Disconnect.
- Complete the short questionnaire.
- Select Disconnect.
Part Three: Re-add application
- Go to Connex Online
- Click the box below the text that will re-direct you to QuickBooks Online, and follow the steps to re-add the Connex application.