Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Getting Started with Connex for QuickBooks
- Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
- Getting Started with Rules
- Rules Engine Common Rules
- Deposit Match
- Cost of Goods Sold
Connex Inventory Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Connex for QuickBooks Integrations Guide
How do I pair Walmart?
A guide on pairing
How do I pair?
Here are the steps:
- Log into our software.
- On the top right, click connections.
- Choose Walmart.
- Click on the link https://developer.walmart.com/#/generateKeyand log in with your Walmart Seller Center account details.
- You should see a page that looks like the below (titled “Generate Your API Keys”).
- If you don’t see the Client ID and Client Secret. Please click the reset button.
7. Transfer the contents from the Client ID and Client Secret boxes from Walmart, and paste them into the corresponding boxes into our software.