Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I pair using the new Web Connector 3.0?
The Web Connector 3.0 is a BETA release by Intuit, and has limited support at this time.
Why would I use the Web Connector 3.0?
There are some benefits and drawbacks of using this new Web Connector. It allows for syncing using Connex directly, instead of a Web Connector and allows QuickBooks Desktop to operate similarly to QuickBooks Online.
The main drawback is unexpected errors and limited support from Intuit, which inherently leads to limited support on our end.
At this time, we would recommend Web Connector 2.3 to work best with Connex.
If you wish to try the Web Connector 3.0, we recommend that it remains on a local machine, with it paired as Admin and running at all times.
What do I do with the previous Web Connector?
You can leave it as is, pairing on the new Web Connector 3.0 pairs similar to adding an application to your computer or phone, and less like the previous versions.
Are there pairing files?
No, there are no pairing files. You can move the sync to another machine without contacting us or downloading new files.
How do I pair the app?
- In QuickBooks, go to File > App Management > Manage Web Apps:
- In the search, enter "Connex for QuickBooks".
- Click "set-up":
- A window will appear that sends you to Connex for QuickBooks.
- Login to your Connex account.
- You will see a dialog that asks for permissions to pair QuickBooks.
- Select "Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running".
- In the Login section, you can either choose admin or another user with the proper permissions:
- If you are a new user, then you will be redirected to the add new connection page. If you are syncing selling channels with us, then you are redirected the Connex dashboard.