Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I modify sales, discount, and COGS accounts for new products?
Out of box, Connex will make no new products. If you enable create new under the products > missing products section, Connex will create them.
Should Connex make new products?
If non-inventory or service, then yes. If inventory, it should make no new items. Instead, map to existing items. For more info, read this guide.
How do I change the accounts?
If Connex is making new products and you want to change the accounts Connex uses, follow these steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand new order and product accounts.
- Adjust the accounts:
My accounts are missing. What's wrong?
You need to refresh the list. Read this guide.
How do these accounts map to QuickBooks?
Here is a screenshot:
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!