Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I match deposits from ShipStation?
This guide describes how to use the match deposit tool with ShipStation
How do I download the payouts?
ShipStation has no direct access to payouts. You must connect the e-commerce systems directly:
- Log into Connex.
- On the dashboard, click add.
- Choose your connection name, like Amazon or Shopify.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, follow the instructions to pair your web connector.
- When asked for a sync direction, choose match deposits.
- Complete the match deposit form.
For QuickBooks Desktop users, the deposit matching will occur in the morning when you run the web connector. For QuickBooks Online users, the matching occurs a few minutes after midnight. If you stop running the sync on Friday and pick up Monday morning, then our tool will sync the weekend.
Can I still sync orders?
You must disable syncing orders from your selling channel where match deposits is enabled. ShipStation could miss syncing refunds, which would cause deposit matching to fail. In this example, the user is matching deposits from Amazon. Follow these steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click manage.
- Click orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks.
- In the store list field, enter all stores except Amazon:
- Click save.
What subscription level do I need?
You must have the pro plan or higher. Our software will notify you, if you use the deposit match tool and your subscription is incorrect.