Add fees and match all the sales associated with a payout
What plan is needed?
You must use our Pro plan or higher. To upgrade, log into Connex. On the top right, click your name. Click upgrade plan.
Note: To successfully match Amazon deposits, you need to create a rule to map the shipping date as the order date, or use Sales Receipts
How do I map shipping date as order date?
- Go to the Rules Engine, located on the navigation bar on the left side of the Connex
- Click "Add Rule"
- Choose "Start from Scratch", and name your rule
- Action: Map Order Date
- Field: Ship Date
Comparison: Map All
- Map To: (blank)
- Go to the Order Previewer and enter an order number, and verify the shipping date is showing in the column labeled "Order Date"
How do I install the connector?
This guide assumes all the sales associated with the Amazon payout already exist. The guide assumes that your Amazon connection is set-up and running. If not, read this guide and set-up the amazon.com connection. If you paired the Amazon settlement, you must pair the Amazon.com connection. The deposit match will fail, if Amazon settlement is set-up only.
All sales must exist in undeposited funds. First, verify this setting. Then, enable the deposit match:
- Log into Connex.
- Next to your Amazon connection, click manage.
- Click orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > new order and product accounts.
- In the order deposit account field, verify the setting is undeposited funds:
- On the left hand side of the screen, choose orders and match deposits:
- The guide assumes the connection name is amazon.com. If you chose another name, you may choose it from the menu. In the wizard, choose amazon.com:
- Enter the day before the deposit was made and click preview:
- You should see a deposit. Click submit.
- Run your web connector.
- Check for the deposit. If it is missing, click dashboard in Connex. Check the error log.
What does the deposit look like in QuickBooks?
Here is an example from QuickBooks Desktop.