Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I mark invoices as unpaid?
Connex can make invoices as unpaid
Many users want to mark orders with a certain payment method as unpaid.
- Login to our software.
- On the left, click Rules Engine > My Rules.
- Click Add New Rule
- For 'Type of Rule', choose 'Map field, based on a condition'. Click Advance.
- Give your rule a name, and for step 2, choose 'Mark Invoice as Unpaid':
- For step 3, 'What conditions need to be met for this rule to execute?', click Add and enter your conditions. Then, click Update.
- Leave step 4, 'What should the value be?', blank. Then, 'Submit' your rule.