Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I map the tax code when adding new customers?
Managing tax for new customers
What does this field do?
If you create a new order for the customer manually, these fields are prepopulated on the order. In the case of the screenshot below, all lines items will say Non and the tax code on the bottom will say LA County.
How does the field map?
How does this field map?
Connex will pull a list of tax codes from QuickBooks. If the customer is new and the incoming order has no tax, then our tool pulls the first non-taxable code in QuickBooks and maps it. The tax code on the line item is called sales tax code.
In the case of 2 None Audio, "Non" is the first non taxable code in the list:
What about the Tax Item Code (LA County)?
This field is called item sales tax code. We have a setting located under customer > advanced customer > sales tax code that maps this field.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!