Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map the ShipStation bill to account?
Allow customers to get billed for shipping
How do I add a bill to account?
By default, ShipStation will bill shipping to your account. To bill shipping to a third party, you must tell Connex the account number to bill. On your QuickBooks order, enter the shipping method. Connex will map the bill to account, carrier, and shipping code:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules > my rules.
- Click add rule.
- Choose start from scratch.
- Choose map bill to account:
- In comparisons, add this rule:
- Open QuickBooks and create a sale.
- Add a line item for shipping: