Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I map the ShipStation bill to account?
Allow customers to get billed for shipping
How do I add a bill to account?
By default, ShipStation will bill shipping to your account. To bill shipping to a third party, you must tell Connex the account number to bill. On your QuickBooks order, enter the shipping method. Connex will map the bill to account, carrier, and shipping code:
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules > my rules.
- Click add rule.
- Choose start from scratch.
- Choose map bill to account:
- In comparisons, add this rule:
- Open QuickBooks and create a sale.
- Add a line item for shipping: