Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map the ship via or ship method field in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks has a drop down list called shipping method. By default, our tool maps no value. You can instruct Connex to map the shipping method.
What does the field look like?
Here is the field:
Instruct Connex to map the ship method:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand advanced transaction.
- Check map shipping method to ship via field.
- Click submit.
How do I change the method that appears?
In this example, we will say if the shipping method matches international, then map international to the ship via field. This will put the order's shipping method into a field called shipping description:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Under what type of rule, enter map field, based on condition.
- As the action, choose map ship via.
- In the comparison field, enter these values:
- In the map to, enter international.
- Click finish.