Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I map the ship via or ship method field in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks has a drop down list called shipping method. By default, our tool maps no value. You can instruct Connex to map the shipping method.
What does the field look like?
Here is the field:
Instruct Connex to map the ship method:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand advanced transaction.
- Check map shipping method to ship via field.
- Click submit.
How do I change the method that appears?
In this example, we will say if the shipping method matches international, then map international to the ship via field. This will put the order's shipping method into a field called shipping description:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Under what type of rule, enter map field, based on condition.
- As the action, choose map ship via.
- In the comparison field, enter these values:
- In the map to, enter international.
- Click finish.