Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I map the QuickBooks Online department or location field?
How to map the location field in QuickBooks
How do the fields map?
Here is a screenshot of the location field in QuickBooks:
How do I map the field?
In this example, if the shipping address company is StockX, then the location field will say StockX:
- Go to rules > my rules.
- Click add.
- Select map field, based on condition.
- In the bottom form, enter an order number and connection to test.
- As action, choose map order department.
- In the rules, enter these values: shipping address company, contains, StockX.
- In the what should the value be, enter StockX: