- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Common Rules
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map the order other field?
How to map a field to the QuickBooks text box field.
QuickBooks has a textbox field called other. We commonly place custom field values into it. Order other already exists in QuickBooks and it is far easier to map.
How do I show the field in QuickBooks?
Here are the steps:
- In QuickBooks, open a sale.
- Formatting, customize data layout.
- Next to other, click screen and print.
- In the title field, enter any value you wish:
The title field in QuickBooks is arbitrary.
How do I map the selling channel name to the other field?
In this example, we will map the phrase WooCommerce to the other field:
- Add a rule.
- Click advance.
- As the title, enter map selling channel to other.
- In the action, enter map order other.
- In the rules area, enter these values: selling channel, map all, OR and leave the last field blank.
- Click submit.
Here is the end result: