Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I map the item in QuickBooks to the unit price?
Many payment processors fail to receive order details from the ordering solution. As a workaround, you can map items in QuickBooks to the product price.
You need to add a rule:
- Login to Connex.
- Click configure at your connection
- on the Top, Right, Click Settings> Rules Engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Add this rule:
Is there a way to upload a spreadsheet?
Yes, you can upload a list of rules by following these steps:
- Fill out this sheet and add a new row for each product. You only need to change the "ENTER QuickBooks ITEM" NAME and the field value.
- On the Connex settings page, Top Right, Click Settings>Rules Engine>Upload>Select Files (select your file)>Submit Form.
- You can see a list of mapping in our rules engine by clicking Settings>Rules Engine
- MapPrice.csv (144 Bytes)