Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
How do I map the email and phone from custom fields?
Override the phone and email mappings
Your customer phone and email changes with each order. In order to keep these static, you can assign rules that pull them from the contact record each time.
When you sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution, Connex maps the phone and email from the QuickBooks customer record. If these do not exist, you can add them as custom fields in the QuickBooks customer.
Part One: Add rules to Connex
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Choose "Map custom field to a QuickBooks standard field"
- Create a rule for Email and Phone number like the following screenshots below:
Contact Email -> Order Email
Contact Phone number -> Billing Address Phone
Part Two: Add custom fields to QuickBooks
- Go to customer center.
- Double click a customer.
- Under additional info, click define fields.
- Make "Contact Email" and "Contact Phone":
- Create a new order for the customer.
- Enter values in these fields.