Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I map the deal stage field?
Add a rule to map the stage
Use the Connex for QuickBooks rules engine to add a deal stage. Connex will locate the correct pipeline, using the stage, and assign it. In this example, we will assign sales pipeline and closedwon for sales.
- In HubSpot, enter deal pipelines settings in the search.
- You will receive a list of pipelines.
- Select the pipeline and status. In this case, we want closed won.
- Note the name and internal Id. You will enter this info into the Connex rules engine later:
Next, add a rule:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add rule.
- Click start from scratch.
- As the action, choose map order status.
- In this example, we will say if the order has no balance then map a stage:
- In the map to field, enter Closed Won.
- Click finish.