- Help Center
- Rules Engine Guide
- Rules Engine Mapping Products
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map product SKUs using a CSV spreadsheet?
You can upload a bulk list of rules into Connex. The most common is a one to one mapping of SKUs, though you can upload a list of any rules.
If my QuickBooks item name matches my SKU, do I need to upload a mapping?
If your product SKUs match your QuickBooks item names, then there is no need to create a mapping.
If you use QuickBooks Online, here is the QuickBooks name field:
In QuickBooks Desktop, go to lists and click item list. Double click an item. Here is an example item name:
If you use QuickBooks Desktop and your item has a parent, the child item is the QuickBooks item name that we match.
Is it possible to split SKUs and take the left side only?
Instead of adding one to one mapping, you could say split SKUs in half. For instructions, read this guide.
Getting Started with SKU Mapping
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex
- On the right, click rules engine.
- Click action and upload.
- Download the sample CSV.
- On the left column, enter the QuickBooks item name. On the right, enter the product SKU from your online store.
- Upload the spreadsheet - from the Connex Dashboard>Rules>My Rules>Upload