Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I map product SKUs using a CSV spreadsheet?
You can upload a bulk list of rules into Connex. The most common is a one to one mapping of SKUs, though you can upload a list of any rules.
If my QuickBooks item name matches my SKU, do I need to upload a mapping?
If your product SKUs match your QuickBooks item names, then there is no need to create a mapping.
If you use QuickBooks Online, here is the QuickBooks name field:
In QuickBooks Desktop, go to lists and click item list. Double click an item. Here is an example item name:
If you use QuickBooks Desktop and your item has a parent, the child item is the QuickBooks item name that we match.
Is it possible to split SKUs and take the left side only?
Instead of adding one to one mapping, you could say split SKUs in half. For instructions, read this guide.
Getting Started with SKU Mapping
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex
- On the right, click rules engine.
- Click action and upload.
- Download the sample CSV.
- On the left column, enter the QuickBooks item name. On the right, enter the product SKU from your online store.
- Upload the spreadsheet - from the Connex Dashboard>Rules>My Rules>Upload
Check out our Product Matching Video below. You can skip to minute 8:50 to see how to upload a spreadsheet.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!