Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I map non-taxable codes?
In this example, we will map Zero-rated for the Canadian region of Alberta for zero tax orders. This feature is useful when you sell products that are non-taxable, but you usually charge tax in the country or region.
How does Connex know that a code is non-taxable?
Each QuickBooks tax code tells us the tax rate and 0% rates are non-taxable. Our software will add exempt as the tax code, unless you specify a mapping.
How do I add the mapping?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand sales tax.
- Expand sales tax mapping.
- Add a mapping for Zero-rated: