Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map non-taxable codes?
Each QuickBooks tax code tells us the tax rate and 0% rates are non-taxable. Our software will add exempt as the tax code, unless you specify a mapping
How do I add the mapping?
In this example, we will map Zero-rated for the Canadian region of Alberta for zero tax orders. This feature is useful when you sell products that are non-taxable, but you usually charge tax in the country or region.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand sales tax.
- Expand sales tax mapping.
- Add a mapping for Zero-rated: