Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How Do I Map Multiple SKUs to a Universal SKU?
If your products you wish to map have a similarity we can identify, we can map them all to one SKU with the Rules Engine
Use Case: All SKUs that start with "AB" are going to be mapped to a common SKU called "ABC123".
Basically, all these SKUs below would be changed:
- AB84924824 -> ABC123
- AB0000 -> ABC123
- ABABAB -> ABC123
How Do I write this Rule?
Are you using QuickBooks Enterprise or QuickBooks Online?
- When reaching the Rules Engine, click "Add New Rule"
- Choose the Template "Map SKU"
- Give the rule a name of your choice (the more descriptive, the better)
- Keep the rule action as "Map SKU"
- Click "Edit" on the condition
- Set "Map From" to "AB"
- Set the Comparison to either "Starts With" (if you are using an order prefix) OR "Contains" (if it doesn't matter where the AB exists in the SKU)
- Click Next, and enter "ABC123" under the "Map To" field
After that, you should be all set!
Tip: Use our Order Previewer that has some of these SKUs. If your SKUs mapped successfully in the previewer, they should also map the same way in QuickBooks!