Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I map custom fields from QuickBooks to my shipping solution?
In this example, we will map custom fields from QuickBooks to ShipStation's custom field 1.
Where are custom fields in QuickBooks located?
Custom fields are located below the ship via and to the right of the shipping address. Custom fields vary. In this QuickBooks, there is a custom field called PO:
Our software will hold this custom field in a list of custom fields, which are mapped to no area. You must instruct Connex to map fields from this list to ShipStation:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click action and add new rule.
- Add this rule:
The map from is the QuickBooks custom field and the map to is the ShipStation custom field.
How do I say if a custom field contains a phrase, then map to another value
Please view the following example of mapping to another value, in this case credit card term mapping.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!