Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I map currency codes?
Use our rules engine to map currency codes for each sale.
ShipStation sends no currency information to QuickBooks. By default, Connex will use the default currency code associated with QuickBooks.
If you want to override the currency, you must specify which stores use a currency. In this example, a store called Fire-Parts USA uses USD. We recommend adding the country code at the end of store names. Here are the steps:
- Login to ShipStation.
- On the top menu, click orders.
- On the left, click awaiting shipment.
- Expand the stores list.
Map Stores to Currencies
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules.
- Click add new rule.
- As the action, enter map currency code.
- In the map from value, enter selling channel as the field, matches as the comparison, and the selling channel name.
- As the map to value, enter a currency code.