- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I map currency codes?
Use our rules engine to map currency codes for each sale.
ShipStation sends no currency information to QuickBooks. By default, Connex will use the default currency code associated with QuickBooks.
If you want to override the currency, you must specify which stores use a currency. In this example, a store called Fire-Parts USA uses USD. We recommend adding the country code at the end of store names. Here are the steps:
- Login to ShipStation.
- On the top menu, click orders.
- On the left, click awaiting shipment.
- Expand the stores list.
Map Stores to Currencies
- Login to Connex.
- On the left, click rules.
- Click add new rule.
- As the action, enter map currency code.
- In the map from value, enter selling channel as the field, matches as the comparison, and the selling channel name.
- As the map to value, enter a currency code.