Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I map a currency code?
Mapping Currency codes with Connex Online
In most cases, Connex Online receives a currency code from your ordering solution. ShipStation sends us no currency code. Connex Online can map the currency code. For Magento users, there are two currency codes; the one the customer sees and the home currency of the store. You may map the customer currency code using our rules engine.
How do I use the customer currency code?
- Login to Cloud Cart and go to cloudcartconnector.com/ruleset.
- Click add new rule.
- Add this rule:
How do I change the currency, based on the selling channel name?
Follow the instructions above. The field is order store name and the comparison is matches.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!