Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I manually sync sales to QuickBooks Desktop?
Connex for QuickBooks can import historical orders by using a date range or a comma separated list of order numbers.
When using the date range, you must keep the date span to thirty days. If you use QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise, you must run your Web Connector.
QuickBooks Online users have no Web Connector to sync, meaning the queued sales will sync automatically within a few minutes. Check your Connex Dashboard for details.
How do I sync certain sales?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the dashboard, choose your connection and click Manual Sync.
- Complete the form:
- Click Sync Now.
If you use QuickBooks Online, the sync will happen shortly.
If you use QuickBooks Desktop, then you must run your web connector:
- In QuickBooks, go to file > App Management / update web services
- In the web connector dialog box, check the box next to Connex and click update selected:
Can I see a log of activity?
Login to Connex. Scroll past your connections, you will see orders synced successfully and errors. If no orders appear, refresh the log by clicking on the refresh icon at the bottom right.
Error Log Screenshot:
Successful sync of orders:Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!