Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I manually sync purchase orders from my website to QuickBooks?
Manually Sync purchase orders.
Purchase order sync is only available on the following integrations:
Custom Store Integrations
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Expand sync purchase orders to QuickBooks.
- Adjust the sync timers or add a comma separated list of order numbers. If you are unsure about the order number to sync, just use the date field:
- Choose purchase orders or bills as the transaction type.
- If you use QuickBooks Online, expand sync direction.
- Add sync purchase orders:
- Click save.
- In a few minutes, click log on the left to see results.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!