Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
How do I manually sync purchase orders from my website to QuickBooks?
Manually Sync purchase orders.
Purchase order sync is only available on the following integrations:
Custom Store Integrations
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- Expand sync purchase orders to QuickBooks.
- Adjust the sync timers or add a comma separated list of order numbers. If you are unsure about the order number to sync, just use the date field:
- Choose purchase orders or bills as the transaction type.
- If you use QuickBooks Online, expand sync direction.
- Add sync purchase orders:
- Click save.
- In a few minutes, click log on the left to see results.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!