Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I manually sync payouts from Amazon to QuickBooks for match deposits?
How to manually sync the Amazon match deposit tool
How do I manually sync?
In this example, the payout covers 8/13 - 8/27. The payment was deposited on 8/29.
- Login to Connex.
- Click orders > match deposits on the left.
- Choose Amazon.
- In the dates field, enter 8/27 - 8/30:
- Click submit.
- Run your web connector.