- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
- Match Deposit Tool
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I manually sync payouts from Amazon to QuickBooks for match deposits?
How to manually sync the Amazon match deposit tool
How do I manually sync?
In this example, the payout covers 8/13 - 8/27. The payment was deposited on 8/29.
- Login to Connex.
- Click orders > match deposits on the left.
- Choose Amazon.
- In the dates field, enter 8/27 - 8/30:
- Click submit.
- Run your web connector.