Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Channel Advisor
- Custom Store
- Magento 2
- Match Deposit Tool
- Other Partners
- Roaster Tools
- Spreadsheet Import Tool
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Web Connector 3.0
How do I manually sync deposits?
If you encounter errors, resync sales and the deposit.
In this example, the customer is missing orders in QuickBooks. The user checks the log and sees these errors:
To manually sync, here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click orders > match deposits on the left.
- Select Amazon and click next.
- Enter the date of the deposit. Since it's Amazon, we will enter 6/17 to 6/19 to catch the report:
- Click submit.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run the web connector.
- Click dashboard on the left and view your log for activity.