- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
- Match Deposit Tool
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
- Upgrading QuickBooks
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I manually sync deposits?
If you encounter errors, resync sales and the deposit.
In this example, the customer is missing orders in QuickBooks. The user checks the log and sees these errors:
To manually sync, here are the steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click orders > match deposits on the left.
- Select Amazon and click next.
- Enter the date of the deposit. Since it's Amazon, we will enter 6/17 to 6/19 to catch the report:
- Click submit.
- If you use QuickBooks Desktop, run the web connector.
- Click dashboard on the left and view your log for activity.