Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I manually send orders from ShipWorks to QuickBooks?
You must set-up a custom action saying if you click a button, then send the order to our software.
How do I make the custom action?
Here are the steps:
- In ShipWorks, go to manage > action.
- Click new action.
- Under add task, select send web request.
- In the request URL field, enter one of these values:
- QuickBooks Online users: https://www.connexonlinesync.com/shipworks/index?id=ENTER_EMAIL HERE
- QuickBooks Desktop users: https://www.connexforquickbooks.com/shipworks/index?id=ENTER_EMAIL HERE
- Replace ENTER_EMAIL_HERE with the email of your QuickBooks account:
- In ShipWorks, click the home tab.
- Select the orders.
- Click the custom button: