Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I install Zapier?
Step by step how to sync your first sale
Is there a demo?
Here is a demo:
To sign up for Zapier, you require a Connex account. You must add a Zapier connection:
- Login to Connex.
- Click add new connection.
- Choose Zapier.
- Click submit.
- In our install wizard, follow the steps to pair QuickBooks.
- After pairing, adjust the settings to sync sales to QuickBooks.
Now that you have a Connex account, Zapier knows where to send your orders. To install Zapier, follow these steps:
- Sign up for Zapier or sign in with an existing account.
- Search for Connex for QuickBooks.
- Use an existing zap template or create your own.
- When prompted, enter your Connex for QuickBooks user name and password (show screenshot)
- Click test to send an order to Connex.
Zapier has sent its first order to Connex and we hold the sale in our database:
- Log into QuickBooks and open the company file.
- In your windows search, enter web connector.
- Check the box to the left of Connex.
- Click update selected.
- Check QuickBooks for the sale.