Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I import mulitple tax rules?
Connex allows up to 1,000 tax rules to be uploaded into a single account. This is ideal if you charge tax in multiple states or if you charge a different rate per city.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On our dashboard, click manage.
- Expand sales tax.
- In the sales tax grid, click import.
- Download this sample spreadsheet.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
How do the fields map?
Here is a list:
|City||If the city and state matches, then Connex uses this tax code.|
|Region||If the city and county are blank and if the order's U.S. state / Canada region match, then use this code.|
|TwoLetterISO||Two letter country code, like US or CA for Canada.|
|TaxCode||In QuickBooks, go to lists > item list. Filter by sales tax items. This is the QuickBooks tax code that Connex will use.|
|County||Connex can match tax codes by the city's county and U.S. state. This setting is ideal, if your tax rates change by county.|