Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I import mulitple tax rules?
Connex allows up to 1,000 tax rules to be uploaded into a single account. This is ideal if you charge tax in multiple states or if you charge a different rate per city.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On our dashboard, click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuicKBooks.
- Expand sales tax.
- In the sales tax grid, click import.
- Download this sample spreadsheet.
- Upload the spreadsheet.
You will be redirected to the home page for tax rules.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!