Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I fix the WooComerce 301 redirect error?
The 301 redirect will cause the sync to fail.
A 301 redirect will send you to one site and redirect you to another. Go to https://www.bicyclepartsdirect.com/wc-api/v3, and notice how it redirects to https://bicyclepartsdirect.com/wc-api/v3 without the "www" in the URL. This error is common because many sites strip the www from their domains.
To fix this error, follow these steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click update selling channel URL:
- Enter your website URL without the WWW:
- Log into QuickBooks as admin.
- Open your web connector.
- Remove the pairing file.
- On our dashboard, download a new pairing file.
- Click the file.
- If prompted, click OK to pair. If you see radio buttons, choose the last one from the bottom.