- Help Center
- Integrations Help Guide
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I fix the WooComerce 301 redirect error?
The 301 redirect will cause the sync to fail.
A 301 redirect will send you to one site and redirect you to another. Go to https://www.bicyclepartsdirect.com/wc-api/v3, and notice how it redirects to https://bicyclepartsdirect.com/wc-api/v3 without the "www" in the URL. This error is common because many sites strip the www from their domains.
To fix this error, follow these steps:
- Log into Connex.
- Click update selling channel URL:
- Enter your website URL without the WWW:
- Log into QuickBooks as admin.
- Open your web connector.
- Remove the pairing file.
- On our dashboard, download a new pairing file.
- Click the file.
- If prompted, click OK to pair. If you see radio buttons, choose the last one from the bottom.