Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I fix sales that have no tax code mapping?
Tax code mappings are missing
You are unable to sync sales to QB Online and you get this error:
Required parameter TxnTaxDetail.TaxLineDetail.TaxLine.TaxRateRef is missing in the request
Sales tax codes have failed to map.
Create a tax code mapping
Log into Connex. Click settings and click sales tax. Review your mappings. Create mapping for the missing sale.
Add tax as a line item for all sales
Log into Connex. Click settings and click sales tax. Check add tax as a line item.