Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I find my account information?
How do I find my username?
How do I find my account for QuickBooks Desktop?
If you are a Connex for QuickBooks Desktop user, visit our sign in page. Enter the email used to sign into Connex.
(If you are unsure of your username, submit a ticket to us under the billing category, and we can supply you with your information)
How do I find my account for QuickBooks Online?
If you are a Connex for QuickBooks Online user:
- sign into QuickBooks Online and visit our sign in page.
- Connex will automatically sign you into your account. Once complete,
- click your name on the top right and click "My Account"
At the top where it says "Plan Details", you will see the Connex user name.
How do I know the sign in worked?
If it is correct, you will see a list of connections: