Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I find my billing information?
Connex features a dual account system: one is the Connex software itself, while the other is our proprietary billing system. We keep these entirely separate for both security purposes and to ensure a robust, reliable experience.
Connex and our billing systems are entirely separate. You may have different usernames and passwords for these systems. Creating an account with one does not automatically create an account with the other.
There are two ways to access billing:
Access from Within Connex
- Login to Connex.
- Click your name in the upper-right corner.
- Click Order History - you'll be redirected to our billing system automatically.
- Finally, you will be prompted to login. Note: The login may be different from your Connex username.
Access Billing System Directly
- To navigate to our billing system directly - without first logging into Connex - please click here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!