- Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Account Management
Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I find my account information?
How do I find my username?
How do I find my account for QuickBooks Desktop?
If you are a Connex for QuickBooks Desktop user, visit our sign in page. Enter the email used to sign into Connex.
(If you are unsure of your username, submit a ticket to us under the billing category, and we can supply you with your information)
How do I find my account for QuickBooks Online?
If you are a Connex for QuickBooks Online user:
- sign into QuickBooks Online and visit our sign in page.
- Connex will automatically sign you into your account. Once complete,
- click your name on the top right and click "My Account"
At the top where it says "Plan Details", you will see the Connex user name.
How do I know the sign in worked?
If it is correct, you will see a list of connections: