Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I filter Salesforce orders by custom order statuses?
You can filter by custom order statuses
In this example, our tool will sync Salesforce orders when they ship.
Here are the steps:
- In Salesforce, click the icon on the top right.
- Select classic view.
- Click orders.
- Click the arrow and view fields:
- Next to status, click the link:
- Add a status:
- Add shipped:
You must add shipped to an order:
- Open an order.
- Change the status to shipped:
- Click save.
You must instruct Connex to pull sales by this status.
- Open a support case with us and tell us all your custom statuses. Take a screenshot of the order status pick values. Ask the developer to add a comma separated list of API names to the QB:CustomOrderStatuses property in your account.
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually to QuickBooks:
- In the order status field, enter shipped: