Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I filter sales to QuickBooks?
You can instruct Connex to wait to sync sales, until they reach a status. You could say only sync shipped Amazon sales, even if your solution has eBay and Walmart sales. This setting is used with shipping systems, like ShipStation and Ordoro.
How do I filter by selling channel or order status?
In this example, we will use ShipStation:
- Login to Connex.
- On the Connex dashboard, click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Enter an order status or selling channel:
Order statuses and selling channels are pulled dynamically from your syncing solution.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!