Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I filter sales to QuickBooks?
You can instruct Connex to wait to sync sales, until they reach a status. You could say only sync shipped Amazon sales, even if your solution has eBay and Walmart sales. This setting is used with shipping systems, like ShipStation and Ordoro.
How do I filter by selling channel or order status?
In this example, we will use ShipStation:
- Login to Connex.
- On the Connex dashboard, click manage.
- Expand orders.
- Expand sync orders to QuickBooks.
- Expand sync manually to QuickBooks.
- Enter an order status or selling channel:
Order statuses and selling channels are pulled dynamically from your syncing solution.Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!