Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I exclude orders from syncing toQuickBooks, using the rules engine?
If you sync sales when they reach a status, you sync by the date they were modified. You can say do not import older sales.
In this example, we will exclude sales whose date is prior to 1/1/2022:
- Log into Connex.
- Click rules > my rules on the left.
- Click add new rule.
- Choose map field, based on condition.
- As the action, enter Exclude orders from syncing to eCommerce.
- In the rules field, enter these values: order date, less than, 1/1/2022.
- Leave the last field blank.
- Click submit.