Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I exclude orders from syncing, if they have a specific SKU
Lets assume you have a product that should not enter your QuickBooks, perhaps it is a particular type of sale or a digital product. You can write a rule to keep that order from syncing.
Here is how to set up this rule:
- Login to Connex.
- Click Rules Engine > My Rules on the left navigation bar.
- Click "Add New Rule".
- Choose from the Type of Rule selector: "Map field, based on a condition"
- As the action, choose "Do Not Import Order to QuickBooks".
- In Field To Check, you will select SKU
- Under Comparison, select "contains"
- In Initial Value, enter the SKU you desire to not sync into QuickBooks.
- Leave "What should the value be?" blank.
- Click Submit.