Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I exclude orders from syncing from QuickBooks to ShipStation, using the rules engine?
How to exclude sales based on a field
How do I make the rule?
In this example, we will exclude sales syncing from QuickBooks to ShipStation, unless the QuickBooks PO says test:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > my rules.
- Select map field, based on condition.
- As the action, choose exclude orders syncing from QuickBooks.
- In the rules area, enter these values: PO number, equals, test.
- Leave the last field blank.
Here is the end result: