Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I enable advanced debugging?
How do QuickBooks and Connex communicate?
Connex for QuickBooks sends and receives text files of information with QuickBooks. This language includes instructions adding orders and syncing inventory changes from QuickBooks. These special instructions are known as QB XML. For some support issues, our development team must view the QB XML traveling between QuickBooks.
How do I enable the setting?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On our dashboard, click manual sync.
- Enter a date range or order numbers.
- Click manage.
- On the configure page, click orders.
- Click advanced transaction.
- Under QB XML debug mode, select ON.
- Click save settings on the top right.
- Run your web connector.
- Contact support.
Your log may become unreadable. Our support team will clear it out for you. Once you run the web connector, advanced logging is disabled for future transaction.