Connex for QuickBooks User Guide
- Connex for QuickBooks Product Overview
- Getting Started with Connex Desktop
- Connex Quickbooks Online
- Customers Matching
- Inventory Site
- Inventory Sync
- Price Levels
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Tax
- Sales Orders
- Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop
- Unit of Measure
- Web Connector
Frequently Asked Questions
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Orders from QuickBooks
- Payments Troubleshooting
- Missing Orders Troubleshooting
- Update Shipping Details Troubleshooting
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
How do I enable advanced debugging?
How do QuickBooks and Connex communicate?
Connex for QuickBooks sends and receives text files of information with QuickBooks. This language includes instructions adding orders and syncing inventory changes from QuickBooks. These special instructions are known as QB XML. For some support issues, our development team must view the QB XML traveling between QuickBooks.
How do I enable the setting?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On our dashboard, click manual sync.
- Enter a date range or order numbers.
- Click manage.
- On the configure page, click orders.
- Click advanced transaction.
- Under QB XML debug mode, select ON.
- Click save settings on the top right.
- Run your web connector.
- Contact support.