Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
Connex is unable to connect to your QuickBooks. Please turn the machine on, log into QuickBooks as the user who paired Connex, and open the company file.
Pair again or use web connector 2
You are unable to sync automatically or manually.
You are not signed into the machine as the user that paired Connex. If the sync still fails, then you are not signed in as the user that paired Connex.
Disconnect and reconnect
Here are the steps:
- Go to connexforquickbooks.com/task.
- Delete the web connector 3 task.
- In QuickBooks, go to edit > preferences > integrated applications.
- Next to Connex for QuickBooks, click remove:
- In QuickBooks, go to file > app management > manage web apps.
- Find Connex for QuickBooks.
- Click set-up.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- On the dashboard, click manual sync and sync some sales.
Use web connector 2
You can use another version of the web connector that supports syncing on multiple machines. For instructions, read this guide.