Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I disable the sync without deleting my account?
How to disable automatic syncing with Connex for QuickBooks Online
How does the sync work?
Offline, Connex will sync your sales and inventory using a scheduled task. If you delete the task, then no syncing will occur.
How do I disable the sync?
Here are the steps:
- Log into Connex for QuickBooks Online.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- As task manager, delete the tasks:
How do I reenable the sync?
- On the Connex dashboard, click manage.
- On the top right of the settings page, click save.
The sync will resume shortly.