Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I copy the shipping address to the billing address?
What fields can I compare?
Compare the order billing address state and check if it is empty.
If the billing address already has a name and company, will the shipping address override it?
Yes, the shipping address will be mapped entirely.
Can I map the shipping address all the time?
Yes, use the rule below this paragraph. Enter map all as the comparison.
How do I add the rule?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Cloud Cart.
- Go to the rules engine.
- Click add new rule.
- Add this rule: