Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I close the sales order, if the order has shipped?
Add a rule saying close if shipped
Sync orders by status
Instruct Connex to pull before and after they ship. Connex will locate the sales order, skip it, then close it with an invoice:
- Login to Connex.
- Click manage.
- Expand orders > sync orders to QuickBooks > sync manually.
- In the order status field, enter one of these values:
- For ShipStation, enter awaiting_shipment,shipped.
- For Shopify, enter paid,fulfilled
In this example, we will add a rule saying only close sales orders where the order has shipped:
- Go to the Connex rules engine.
- Click add.
- Choose map field, based on condition.
- As the action, choose import no invoice to close sales orders.
- As the rule, choose order status and does not contain. As the initial value, enter fulfilled for Shopify or shipped for ShipStation. Here is the end result:
Here are the steps to test:
- Create a new sale in ShipStation and do not ship it.
- Sync the sale to QuickBooks. Connex will create a sales order.
- Ship the sale in ShipStation.
- The sale must have a tracking number on the top right of ShipStation.
- Connex will create an invoice to close the sale.