Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I change the URL associated with my connection?
If you changed your website URL or created a redirect, you must tell Connex.
How do I change the URL?
Here are the steps:
- Login to Connex.
- On the connections grid, click update selling channel URL.
- Choose the connection.
- Enter the new URL.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are a QuickBooks Desktop user, then you will be asked to log into QuickBooks as admin and download a new pairing file. Inside the file is your website URL.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help you right now!