Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
- Rules Engine
- Deposit Match Troubleshooting
- Orders from QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
Integration Guides (No Longer Supported)
How do I change the ShipStation requested shipping service
You can map the service per customer
You can instruct ShipStation to send a requested shipping service.
How do the fields map?
Ensure your QuickBooks ship via matched the requested shipping service field:
Here is the ship via field in QuickBooks:
Here is the requested shipping service in ShipStation:
What is they don't map?
In this example, you must map to local pick up and your ship via says FedEx. You can add a rule:
- Login to Connex.
- Click rules > add.
- Click start from scratch.
- As the action, choose map shipping method.
- In the comparison, enter FedEx as the map from, equals as the comparison and shipping method as the field to compare.
- In the map to field, enter local pickup.
- Click save.