Connex for QuickBooks Desktop User Guide
Connex for QuickBooks Online User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Integrations Help Guide
- Channel Advisor
- Amazon Settlement Report
- Other Partners
- Connex Match Deposit Tool
- Connex Spreadsheet Import Tool
- Roaster Tools
Rules Engine Guide
General Troubleshooting Guide
- Contact Support
- QuickBooks Desktop Error Messages
- Sales Tax Troubleshooting
- Inventory Troubleshooting
- Web Connector Troubleshooting
- Missing & Incorrect Orders Troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Online Error Messages
- Product Matching Troubleshooting
- Login and Performance
- Match Deposit Tool Troubleshooting
- Customer Matching Troubleshooting
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) - ARCHIVED
How do I access the Help Center?
The Connex Help Center is a powerful tool, enabling our valued customer to both self-help and connect with other Connex users via the community. In addition, user's can view their ticket and inquiry history; see open cases; and more!
The Help Center is separate from Connex itself. Therefore, to login and take advantage of everything the Help Center has to offer, you will need to register a username and password.
How do I login to the Help Center?
To login to the Help Center, click the Sign in button on the upper-right:
Now, it's time to sign in or create a login.
- If you already have a username and password, enter here and click Sign in.
- If you're new to the Help Center, you can register a new login by clicking Sign up.
- Finally, if you've contacted us by submitting a support request in the past, you can click Get a password to generate a password.